Types Of Hot Water Heaters. Shower Head Hot Water Heater
Types Of Hot Water Heaters
- (Water Heater) Click to jump to another letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Z
- Representative Index
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
plumbing with primary colors
an unexpected by-product of this whole project is that all of the plumbing in our basement is being replaced, because it either runs between the beams and the ceiling, or because it's linked to the hot-water heater--and either way, they will have to be moved
previously we had a lead water main, galvanized iron, old PVC, somewhat newer PVC, and copper--added at different times, and all creating blockages in the lines from the different types of piping materials reacting with each other
now we'll have this neat and clean-looking hose-type plumbing--with red for the girls' bathroom and blue for the boys... oops!--uh, wrong stereotype-- and I know that the red won't be Republican and the blue Democrat.... hmmm, oh, yeah--the blue will be for cold water and the red for hot! So why is cold water coming out of the red lines leading to our kitchen sink, and hot water coming through the blue lines? Hmmm?
the lead water mains, by the way, are safe because the water here builds up lime / calcium deposits so quickly that it coats the insides of pipes-- we're one of 30 or so houses in the city that still have the lead mains, and for years the city tested the water for lead levels. But they stopped testing after several years readings' showed that lead in the water was not a problem at all
The water heater
I'd never seen this type of water heater before. I always thought a water heater had to have a big tank, and heat the water in it ahead of time, before you need it. But this water heater waits until you ask for hot water (by turning the hot water knob at a sink or in the shower), and then lights up a flame and heats up the water as it passes through. The next photo shows the water heater in action.
how to build a solar heater
markel baseboard heaters
tankless bosch water heater
home made solar water heater
immersion heater stat
in car heaters
quartz infrared heater
tank heaters for horses
non electric space heater
bradford white water heater canada
Post a comment
| HOME |